Hmm, been awhile. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not the best blogger around, probably because I’m not the best writer. The fitness sorta took a break, not completely but far more than expected. Such is life I suppose.
I do now have a gym membership for Better Bodies (thanks to a certain Queen) and that helps motivate me to get to the gym, even better when it’s close to home and along my commute to work.
Anyway, I’m going to be using this a notes for myself, probably be kinda inconsistent depending on the week, but mainly helping me map out my workouts. I know I have to have a goal as to what I’m doing that day or I don’t want to go. So yep!
Explosive Power (breaking weight training and such into endurance/stability and explosive/plyo):
- Skate Simulation + Hop 2 x 15
- Frog Jump 2 x 15
- Squat Vibrations 2 x 15
- Single Leg Hops 2 x 15
- Bench with alternate push-up 2 x 20
- Machine squats squatting so thighs are horizontal then explode back up. 3×12 45, 65, 75
- Leg press (moving seat, cable operated), alternating legs push-off and land with opposite leg repeat. 3×12 60, 80, 100
- Straight leg dead lifts. 3×12 45, 50, 50
- Calf Raises. 3×12 45, 45, 45