As I’m going to be starting a strict diet here soon. It’s to help to really push me to the next level. I realize the TBT did the same thing, but this is on a different, performance based level. Not just something to see where my will power is at. With that said, I’m hoping this diet won’t make me cranky like the TBT apparently did. It has come to my attention via coworkers that I was oddly cranky during the TBT, who knew!! I just hope that doesn’t happen again!
Today was another great day of MMA, then hanging with friends and having a beer and enjoying some slow cooked chicken. I love my crockpot, to death! Rather tired though, but in good spirits. I love working out, even if going there always seems exhausting at first!!
- Oatmeal w/ protein powder and raisins
- Donut (last one forever!)
- Left over mushroom sauce pasta and brussels sprouts
- Trail Mix
- Salmon Bruchetta
- 8oz beer
- Herbed chicken
- 1 hr boxing
- 5×5 deadlifts: 75lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs, 105lbs, 115lbs
- 5×5 goodmornings: 45lbs, 55lbs, 65lbs, 75lbs 85lbs
- 3x 10: inverted rows w/rings
- 3x 15: medicine ball squats and medicine ball squats/ball throw
- 3x 20: V-sits. First no weight, second 12lb med ball, third med ball and to failure