Woo, made it! A day late posting as I spent the day with my parents, but it went rather well. I will post something more in depth about the accomplishments and goals that I reached. Then start thinking about what my goals are going to be for the next 90 days. I have some items in mind so we’ll see what I can figure out. But overall, pretty darn happy! Photos will come sometime this week.
- 2 Eggs and Turkey Bacon w/ whole wheat toast
- Smoothie: Cherry juice, banana, blueberries, spinach and protein powder
- Tuna salad on whole wheat tortilla
- Sugar free chocolate mousse thing…
- Romaine salad w/ tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and raspberry vinaigrette
- Goulash w/ tomatoes, onions mushrooms and whole wheat pasta
- Slice of rye bread
- 1hr 1/2 ish of derby practice
- 2 hours of punks practice (including planks, quarterback squats, potty squats, pushups, etc)
- 20 partner situps. Maan they hurt!