How weird is that?
I like the feeling of achieving this goal, maybe not 100% perfection, but I’m happy with what I’ve managed. I will blog about accomplishments sometime next week and renewed goals, but I really couldn’t be happier with my progress. Especially with my knee, I could be shooting the gun, but it’s so nice to see that my knee is adjusting well to regular sports and activity. I’m so glad I gave it the max amount of time and know my future will be brighter because of it. I’m stoked that in my next 90 days, I’ll be adding MMA training to the mix and can’t wait to see what that helps me to accomplish. Talking to LA (her and her hubby own the gym) I might really start trying to performance eat. I get the added bonus of not only a cool studio to train in, but instructors that help in nutrition too. And oh, she has two Harry Potter tattoos, I have a feeling I’m going to fit perfectly into this gym. Anyway!
- Smoothie: Spinach, banana, blueberries, milk and protein powder
- Sweet potato hash w/ green onions and turkey bacon
- Tuna salad w/ cabbage, green onions, apples on bread
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Buckwheat crepe w/ smoked salmon and red pepper/pesto sauce
- Coffee w/ milk
- 1 hr of boxing and some weight lifting