Been finding a lot of good websites to help with exercise ideas and just general fitness knowledge. Figured I’d share!
http://www.projectswole.com – Been doing a routine off of this site, not to the T because I have to take my knee into consideration, but it’s a really great site for ideas.
http://www.exrx.net/index.html – Gives really great descriptions on exercises, includes a gif AND a written explaination, which I find handy when I need to know the does and don’ts of an exercises. Also great for ideas and fitness knowledge. Also has some conversions calculators and fitness questionnaires that are awfully useful.
- Flax Plus with almond milk
- Turkey on whole wheat pita w/ laughing cow cheese
- 2 Cuties
- Pita w/ PB and banana
- Protein shake w/ almond milk, milk, PB, protein powder
- Brown rice w/ black beans and squash
- V-ball practice
- 5min Warmup
- Dynamic stretching
- Rack lockouts – 4x 3, 72lbs, 80lbs, 90lbs
- a) BB front squat – 3x 8, 50lbs, 60lbs, 60lbs
- b) Toe push on leg press – 2×12, 150lbs, 210lbs
- Reverse Hypers 3x 12, 20lbs
- a) Skater squats – 2x 12
- b) One leg curl w/ stab ball – 2x 12
- Yoga stretching