- Flax plus with omega 3 berry crunch w/ FF yogurt and chia seed
- Soy Joy bar
- Turkey on wheat bread with laughing cow wedge
- Banana chips
- Trail mix
- Skinny latte (gross gross gross, not going to Starbucks for coffee anymore)
- Veggie sandwhich (onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers) with provolone on wheat bread
- The SMALLEST amount of vegan ice cream at Sweet Action. It’s so rare that I’m near it….
- Rest day I suppose. I left my iPod at work which so happens to have my rec pass in it. Duummb.
Just want to say, 4/20 is dumb. I almost didn’t get a bus cause it was full of pot smokers (and smelled like pot smokers) and traffic was a bitch. Really guys? Really…
And oh, thanks to your stupidity, legalizing pot is that much further away. When you don’t want to impose legal driving limits on marijuana like alcohol has, people don’t take you seriously. If you want to be legalized, you’ve gotta act like it. Meaning limits on influence. And honestly, 5ng being the legal limit of influence is REALLY HIGH, about as high as you’ll be AT that amount. It’s high enough to still scare me if you’re driving with that amount in your system. Amsterdam? Your promise land? .5ng. Yeah, let’s think about that one.