- Chicken walnut and raisin salad with poppyseed dressing
- Graham cracker
- Apple juice
- Peanut butter and banana on sprouted bread
- Garden of Eatin’ chips
- Chicken w/ Mushrooms in a white wine sauce on a bed of 4-grain rice
Not a ton of good, I was fasting a little so I could hit up the 9news health fair. Though now I think about it, that wasn’t really needed.
- 1hr 15min yoga class
- Various Cardio
9news health fair!
I wanted to get a base for a few numbers. i didn’t get everything as they didn’t have all the screenings I wanted at that location, so I’ll hit that up else where. But here’s the skinny.
- Weight: 147
- BP: Good
- Vision: 20/25 in left, 20/20 in right
- BMI: 22
- Bone Density: Was actually a little low for my age they said, so I should look into consuming more calcium. Which is exactly what I talked to the nutritionist who was there about. She also mentioned I should eat more peanut butter and trail mix to put in some high calorie foods that will keep me from getting hungry. I took that to heart!
I’ll go back for the skinfold, balance test, etc. Just gotta see where.