This week’s cheat day was Sunday instead of next Friday. It was a combined b-day celebration for my sister and I, so thought it would be better to go with Sunday for the week. Good thing I did!
- Banana, Blueberry and Chia seed pancakes (used the last of the bisquick mix, used extra whole wheat flour)
- FF Yogurt
- Banana bread (Best ever!)
- 3 cookies
- Coffee Cake
- Bunch of trail mix
- Porkchop, peas and carrots, broccoli coleslaw with almonds and raisins, whole wheat rolls, little bit of cheesy potatoes
- Smaaalll slice of chocolate cake (it was waay too rich) and one scoop ice cream, also waaay too rich
- PB, Banana and Chia seed protein shake
- Chicken BLT wrap
Yeaah, it was pretty nuts! Guess I can say I wasn’t hungry at all today!
- 5min warmup
- BB back squats – 4 x 5, Bar, 40, 50, 50
- a) BB alternating lunges – 3 x 8, Bar, 20, 40
- b) Seated calf raises – 3 x 10, 15lbs
- Box jumps – 2 x 50 for time
- 1st time: 56sec
- 2nd time: 54sec
- a) BB good mornings – 3 x 12, bar
- b) Standing calf raises – 3 x 15, body weight
- Optional Tabata Body Weight Squats – 5 sets – AMAP in 20 secs, rest 10
- secs, repeat. Record # of reps.
- 15, 14, 13, 12, 14
- 1x 50 shuffle step
- Abdominal giant set
- a) Reverse crunch – 3 x 15
- b) Fold ups – 3 x 15
- c) Russian twist w/ 12lbs medicine ball – 3 x 15
- Foam roller & yoga stretches
This felt REALLY good. It’s the first time since I injured my knee that I’ve actually completed a leg workout. My knee felt AWESOME. I thought the squats and lunges for sure would aggravate it, but it felt amazing. Was a little hesitant on the box jumps, so it was a very small distance. But even that felt great. It’s so good to see it getting better, so effin’ good.