Food (CHEAT DAY!):
I realize that I probably go crazy on cheat days. I know I should probably minimize this or am I too hard on myself? A general conversation in my brain on cheat day goes like this.
“It’s cheat day, I can eat that, even though I know it’s absolutely 100% horrible”
“It’s not like I’m going totally crazy, see, I’m going to get whole grain tortilla instead of the white flour one!”
“But I could get something totally terrible, all in spite of cheat day. Like Fish and Chips”
“No, I’ll try and keep some of it under control”
“EAT ALL THE THINGS”
- Granola with blueberries, chia seed and silk yogurt
- Mum’s meatloaf: Sirloin meatloaf with mushroom sauce and two onion rings. Garlic mashed taters and green beans
- Some french fries
- Whole wheat blueberry muffin
- Chile relleno burrito with whole wheat tortilla and beans
- PB cup and fudge ice cream (kinda made me sick, I won’t lie)
- ONE MILK DUD!!!
- 20 min cardio, last 5 mins with tabata sprints, 8 sets
- According to the machine I used today (which I like way better as it keeps a record of what you did). I did a 3.1 mile “run” with a pace of about 6min/mile. Which is always super encouraging!
- 2x 15 skater squats
- 2x 45 quarterback squats
- 3x 15 ball bridges
- 4x tabata reverse crunches with stab ball
- 5 sets of tabata jack planks and v-twists with 12lbs medicine ball
- Foam roller/stretch