Crazy journey so far, but I’m happy with what I’m accomplishing. Starting in April I’ll be kicking it up a notch with a new but more challenging workout routine. So looking forward to that. I’ll also be returning to derby practice probably mid-April, which will kick things up as well.
As for today, I was still feeling woozy, but I did go to the gym…I’ll try and remember everything I did as it sorta feels like a dream.
- Almond granola with silk yogurt and blueberries
- Curry tofu with bok choy, chickpeas and 4 blend rice. Put a little siracha on it for some taste.
- Ezekiel bread with PB and Jelly
- Chicken Noodle soup (my coworkers way of saying I should go home…)
- Banana chips
- Acorn squash stuffed with black bean, asparagus, zuchinni, yellow squash quinoa with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg and feta cheese. Noommms
- 5 min warmup (.6 mile)
- 4x 5 back: Barbell shrugs bar, 80lbs, 90lbs, 110lbs
- 4x 5 back: Bent rows, low weight, 40lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs
- 4x 5 shoulder: squats to overhead press 15lbs, 20lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs
- 4x 5 shoulder: upright row with cable low weight, 40lbs 50lbs, 60lbs
- 4x 5 bicep: chin ups w/ assist: 100lbs, 52lbs, 48lbs, 46lbs
- 4x 5 tricep: dip downs w/ assist: 100lbs, 52lbs, 40lbs, 32lb
- 2x 15 hamstring deadlift 20lbs
- 1x 45 shuffle step with band
- Stretch/Foam Roller
Edit: I did a rough calculation of how much protein i should consume and it should be around 34g to 60g a day. This is an approx. I intend on getting a fitness assessment through the Lakewood rec center where I coach v-ball. It’s only $45 so I feel it’s well worth it to see where I’m going. I’m also going to hit up the 9news health fair next Sat.