- Apple/Blueberry bake w/ FF Yogurt
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffin
- Chocolate milk
- Chicken Meatloaf w/ balsamic mushroom sauce
- Ezekiel bread with PB
- Blueberry Muffin
- Boca patty with veggies (onions, asparagus, zucchini, squash, mushrooms) on brown rice w/ teriyaki sauce
- Glass of milk
- Coaching v-ball practice. Lots of arm swinging? haha
- 5 min warm up
- 20 interval run. Hit 2 miles in 21 mins. Woo! Am curious if this would be better on a treadmill instead of an elliptical.
- 6x 30 sec ski jumps (both feet: front/back, side/side. One foot: front/back, side/side)
- Stretch/Foam roller
Had a not so good day. I really didn’t want to workout. I hit a sinus headache today which was the first ever, thought it was a migraine and it just sucked the life out of me. Was late to v-ball practice cause I missed the earlier bus and felt like a horrible coach and really just wanted to go home and pass out. But my friend promised to hit up the gym with me and thank god he had, or I wouldn’t have bothered. It felt good, it always does and I’m glad it helps with the day. But man, it was a doozy!