It was a very lazy day for me. Also a very late starting one. I had a lot of plans laid out but was hit with a serious case of allergies. I struggle with hay fever every year…but that’s a fall thing so this was unexpected and not wanted. I had to down benadryl to get back to some normalcy. Claritin doesn’t work on me, Alegra doesn’t work. Probably eventually have to see the dr about it cause if it’s that bad in the spring, it’ll be HORRIBLE in the fall. Needless to say, I didn’t get up until 12 as I had to sleep the allergies and benadryl off. Boo. And I was out of it the whole day, least I got some stuff at home done..
- Baked apple and blueberry oatmeal w/ FF yogurt (yummy! Here’s the recipe: Baked Apple Oatmeal)
- Ezekiel raisin bread with PB
- Tofu scramble with curry, spinach, mushrooms and jalapenoes on a whole wheat tortilla
- 16oz Protein berry workout shake from Jamba Juice
- Small space invader cookie. My roommate made the COOLEST cookies ever with space invader designs in them. I had a very small one and stopped at that.
- Chicken meatloaf with flax seed, cornmeal, spinach, onions and little bit of natural ketchup
- Whole wheat pilaf with asparagus and mushrooms
- Granola with FF yogurt and blueberries
I got to the gym way late and forgot they close early on Sat, but I did what I could in half an hour.
- 5min warm up
- 5min Stretch
- 4x 5 back: Barbell shrugs 20bs, 70lbs, 80lbs, 80lbs
- 4x 5 back: Bent rows, low weight, 40lbs
- 4x 5 shoulder: squats to overhead press 15lbs, 20lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs (barely though, sticking with 20 for a bit)
- 4x 5 bicep: chin ups w/ assist: 100lbs, 86lbs, 86lbs, 86lbs
- 4x 5 tricep: dip downs w/ assist: 86 lbs, 86lbs, 86lbs, 86lbs
- 2x 15 hamstring deadlift with 15lbs
- 1x 15 lunge, high knee, deadlift with 15lbs
I soo hate rushing workouts, but I feel like I did pretty well considering. Tomorrow I intend on going on a hike to the North Table Mountain Park. It’s this BIG plateau that covers Golden from the rest of Colorado. I’ve always wanted to go up onto it and see the WORLD. Now I will! If anybody is interested, here’s the map: