- All bran with banana, strawberries, PB and FF milk
- Whole wheat bread with PB
- Curry tofu salad with black bean and veggie quinoa
- Almonds, raisins and granola mix (lots of this through the day)
- Yogurt with granola and blueberries
- Pot roast with red potatoes, onions and carrots
- Glass of FF milk
- 30 mins of interval training, two mins off, 30 sec sprint, I would switch between no incline to uphill and downhill, also added resistance on the first and last 5 min. Hit about 2.3 miles in 30mins. Which I know I can do better. But I’m finally getting into the whole cardio for cardio sake. Really hit the groove today and it felt awesome.
- 3x 15 ball bridges, various difficulties
- 5x 15 crunches on stab ball
- 2x 15 ball squats
- 2x 30sec quarterback squat on discs
- 2x 15 skater squats on bosu ball
- Stretch/Foam roller
I’ve been weighing myself in the morning since my parents have a scale and I think I’m done weighing myself. I am never at the same weight, even when I weight myself at the same time of day. So either I just need to focus on inches and strength gain or figure out how the hell the weight thing happens…cause it’s confusing and I’m starting to wonder why it’s such a fixation when it’s never the same. Or am I doing it wrong!
Also, having dreams about eating horribly
good bad for you things not on a cheat day and feeling guilty about it should stop. I totally thought I failed when I woke up. But the taste of sweet sweet food is still there. Om nom.