Let’s get straight to it!
- 10 min warm up
- The gym didn’t open till 12 so my friend and I had 20 mins to do some warming up….which we did on the playground!
- Ran/jumped stairs for 10 mins
- 3x 30sec quick feet (forward, backward, side-center-side)
- 2x 30 speed skaters
- 1x 30 switch lunges
- 4x 5 back: Barbell shrugs no weight, 40lbs, 50lbs, 70lbs
- 4x 5 back: Bent rows, low weight, 40lbs, 50lbs, 70lbs
- 4x 5 shoulder: squats to overhead press 10lbs, 20lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs (I couldn’t finish this with 25…did about 3 then switched to 20lbs)
- 4x 5 shoulder: upright row low weight, 30lbs 40lbs, 40lbs
- 4x 5 bicep: chin ups w/ assist: 100lbs, 94 lbs, 86lbs, 72 lbs
- 4x 5 tricep: dip downs w/ assist: 86 lbs, 72lbs, 62lbs, 42 lbs
- 4x 5 Lying Sit Ups, reg, 10lbs, 12 lbs, 12 lbs
- Foam Roller
- Skated for an hour and a half…ish. I did some standing, but I was mainly doing laps and reffing/coaching. Did 3-6 laps of pullcarts!
I’m happy to see that my back is getting stronger. I really thought that was one of my weakest areas, but maybe not as weak as I thought? My shoulders though, oiii why do they suck so bad! I BARELY finished either exercise, I might go down in weight next time so I can get the form better as well.
Next few days are going to be difficult. I’m housesitting for my parents and this is the ONE place where I just go crazy on whatever I eat, probably because they have everything you dream of for food. It’s very difficult to exercise control. But I’ll persevere!
- Cherrios with silk yogurt and quinoa
- Joint Juice
- Wheat crackers with PB
- 2 egg omelet with red peppers and mushrooms
- Wheat english muffin
- Almond crusted salmon with sautéed asparagus
- Chocolate Milk
- Frozen fruit cup…thing. Really good, had bananas in strawberries in it mashed together and frozen