I’m soooo stoked with how nice the weather has been and WILL be this weekend. I’m taking total advantage of it and going on some hikes this weekend to fav areas. I miss it!
- Smart Start with quinoa and silk yogurt
- 2 pieces of wheat toast with hummus
- Subway sandwich, turket breast on 9-grain (no cheese), spinach, green peppers, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers and red wine vinaigrette. NOM, been my go to sandwich for yeaaars.
- Dangey’s veggie soup with quinoa. MORE NOM
- 3 cuties
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- Bread and reduced fat cheese (that last of that, no more cheese)
- The nom nom picture below:
- Tofu pressed and marinated in veggie stock, low sodium soy sauce, lemon vinaigrette, garlic and pepper
- Breaded with cornmeal, whole wheat flour, chili pepper, curry powder, dill and sage and cooked with olive oil
- On top of zucchini and squash roasted with red pepper flakes and some marinade
- Brown Rice
- Topped with sauce reduced from the marinade
THAT was good! So enough for two people, which for me is awesome, two meals in oneeee. Very much making similar things like that again. This was a very good day for food, funny considering how low I am on essentials. Though I also dedicated more time to cooking, that always does a good job.
Rest day for today so I can get up and hit the Dinosaur Ridge path tomorrow and then the gym. Can’t wait!!!