Starting to run out of food! Gotta get groceries soon here. Anyway!
- Smart start with Silk yogurt and a cutie
- 2 pieces of wheat toast with hummus
- Boca patty grilled with zucchini, squash, mushrooms and a dash of teriyaki
- Hard boiled egg
- Half a wheat pita
- 2 cuties
- Hard boiled egg
- Pita and hummus
- 2 egg omelet with zucchini, squash, jalepanoes and feta cheese (god I love omelets, I need to add these more often)
- 1 slice of whole wheat toast with hummus
- Yogurt with quinoa and cherrios
I think I’m starting to get the food/hunger thing down. I know I’m eating a bit more but it’s helping with the hunger. Now I just need to get my body fat checked and start figuring out exactly how much protein I should have in my diet. They say I should go about 1 gram of protein for ever lb of body fat. So…just gotta figure out where that is!
- 5 min warm up
- 2x 25 bicycle crunches
- 2x 25 vertical leg raises, BARELY finished these! Captain chair is awesome for ab work
- 2x 10 woodchop (both sides) at 60lbs
- 2x 15 skater squats on bosu ball
- 2x 15 hamstring deadlift @ 15
- 1x 15 lunge, high knee, hamstring deadlift @ 15lbs
- 6x 15 ball bridges
- 3x 30sec quick feet (forward, backward, left-center-right)
- 2x 30sec quarterback squats on exercise discs
- 1x 35 side shuffle w/ purple band
- 4x 10 leg machine (quad, glutes/hamstring, adductor, abductor) both legs 30lbs left leg, the injured one. 40lbs right leg.
- Stretch w/ foam roller
I left my ipod on from yesterday and went to use it and it was D-E-D. Which made things a little harder when working out. Man I so rely on that thing! However, it does open the ability to converse with people in my gym. One of the guys asked what I was training for. I really liked the way that’s phrased, TRAINING for. I mentioned my injury and that I’m getting back to roller derby, which sparks a lot of interest at the Whitlock. I’m all about spreading the good word! Soon, I’ll have that entire gym coming to games, soon.