What a doozy! It was bout day for my lovely Daisies and I was pumped from morning to night, making it impossible to blog when I got home. So here it is.
- Buckwheat pancake with 2 eggs. New fav way to have pancakes is with the eggs on top! Totally eliminates the need for syrup!
- Latte with soy milk
- Curry Tofu with spinach and garbanzo beans on top of rice pilaf
- 2 granola bars
- Lots of carrots and veggies at the bout
- Veggie mini burrito
Today was tough for food, no doubt. Mainly because being at the bout and running around made it difficult to grab food. I grabbed all the healthy stuff however. I was sad to miss out on Die’s cookies but it’s for the best!
- 20 min interval training on elliptical (3 mod jog, 30sec sprint)
- 2x 20 reg crunches
- 2x 20 negative crunches
- 2x 30sec wall sits on bosu ball
- 1x skater squats on bosu ball
- 2x 20 woodchop
- 2x 15 one leg deadlift with 20lbs
- 1x 15 lunge, high knee, deadlift with 10lbs
- 1x 30 side shuffle with purple band.
- 6x 20 ball bridges, upped the difficulty on last 2x with one leg pull. Ooooowww.
- Danced my ass off at the RMRG after party. I was way past sweaty there, it was awesome!!
Today I’m going to get back on my skates for a little bit. I’m nervous and scared. I’ll be fine I know it, I’m only going to be on them for a short amount of time.