So, today was a little off. I’ll admit to less than stellar sleep due to the Dropkick concert. Which also made my knee a little achey today and for that reason I decided today would be a rest day. I never reserve that for weekends because that’s when I have the most time to dedicate to working out. As for food, I did pretty darn good even considering I went out for Denver restaurant week! I picked a healthy place and stuck to the good stuff.
- Smart Start with yogurt and strawberries and a hard boiled egg
- Tortilla soup with carrots and a hard boiled egg
- Almonds throughout the day
- Chocolate Milk
- Wheat tortilla
- Miso soup w/tofu, quinoa roll with veggies (yumyum!!), bass with sprouts and pickled ginger
- Okaaay…I had a TINY bite of mochi because it’s the best desert ever. But only a bite. The rest melted, it was very sad.
Tomorrow I have a Dr appointment to check in with the progress of my knee. I don’t know how to feel about this, I’m apprehensive either way. Overall, I’m fucking tired of restrictions on what I can physically do. It sucks, beyond suckage. I’ll admit that this knee injury has been mental blow after mental blow. 😦 I just want to get back to normal.